The Green Pin ROV shackles has been expanded with the introduction of the Green Pin ROV Release and Retrieve Shackles with tapered pin.
These shackles are available with two types of handles; a Fishtail-handle or a D-handle.
These shackles are unique because of the following 6 reasons:
1) The shackle body is painted white and the handles painted orange, therefore being easily visible under water.
2) The handles are interchangable so you can select the handle which best suits your needs.
3) The handles are firmly attached to the pin head with bolts and Nord-lock rings.
4) The groove for wire rope in pin head to attach pin to shackle body.
5) The thread is completely chambered to protect your sling.
6) These are suitable for both inline and side loading. (for side loads the same reduction factors apply as for the standard Green Pin Shackles.
The complete range is from WLL 6.5t up to and including 55t can be supplied within a matter of days.
For more information and the specification, please see our Green Pin Shackles category or call our sales team.