- What is the difference between the Quality and Economy range?
- Quality Range – These comply with the British Standard and will give you peace of mind and total faith that the product is safe, reliable and guaranteed. They are manufactured to the highest standards possible and even come with full material, heat treatment and proof load certification.
Economy Range – The economy range are for the price conscious companies who need a product which is similar to to the British Standard and has similar performance requirements, these products include a proof load certificate as standard, however, the tolerances, heat treatments and materials may vary outside the relevant British Standards, hence why they are sold as ‘generally to’ the standards.
- How do I place an order?
- You can place an order by any of the following:
Call us: 01384 893000,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax us: 01384 898000
Should you wish to discuss any of our products in details, we can arrange for one of our sales managers to visit you on site, alternatively we have an open door policy where you can be invited to our offices (a prior appointment is necessary) just call 01384 893000
- How long does delivery usually take within the UK?
- Stock items on orders placed before 3pm GMT (2pm GMT Fridays) are shipped out same day for a next working day delivery.
Should you require a 9am or 12pm delivery, then please mention this at the time of order.
Same day deliveries are possible, please contact us for details.
Collections are welcome, the sales office can specify when collection is possible at the time of order
- What are your opening times?
- The sales office is open Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm
Goods inward and despatch is open Monday - Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm and Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Special arrangements can be made outside of these hours should this be required.
Can’t see your question? Use the button to ask us any questions you may have about our products/services. Ask us your question